[Nfb-web] Zen Cart

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Fri Dec 18 16:27:09 UTC 2009

Hi,
I am wondering if anyone has heard of Zen Cart.  I use 1ShoppingCart.com, and their
system is becoming more and more inaccessible.  I need to know if I can use Zen Cart
without programming experience.  If anyone knows anything, I'd appreciate any information
you might be able to provide.  Thank you.
Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, Please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan