[Nfb-web] EZTellum Application

Arnold Bailey arnoldbail at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 12:22:48 UTC 2009

Hi Peter and interested listers,

I've uploaded the EZTellum  package as a zip file. The documentation is in
the documentation folder.

Also, Peter, I haven't forgot our previouse discussion of a Web 2.0 type
framework for common NFB affiliate snd chapter applications. I've been
pretty busy. I plan on creating a drupal book which has a list of common
functions that I've noted. It can used  as a basis for addind, deleting or
combing as a first pass.

As always, any questions on the EZTellum source, I'd be glad to help.

Arnold