[Nfb-web] Olympus Recorder File Transfers

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Sat Feb 14 00:40:31 UTC 2009

The recorder can be accessed using Windows Explorer.  But I have found that
the software that comes with it works satisfactorily with Window-Eyes, for
the most part.  I didn't buy the "plus" version of the software, which
includes some limited audio editing; I would think that one could use some
other audio editor if necessary.  The file format that it records is WMA at
a choice of bit rates, some stereo and some mono.  My observations are with
the DS-50  which I bought 18 months ago.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls