[Nfb-web] Using Drupal on Safari

E.J. Zufelt everett at zufelt.ca
Sat Jan 3 02:04:14 UTC 2009

Good evening,

I began raeding "Using Drupal" from O'Reilly this evening.  A couple of
notes.

1. Drupal is an excellent content management system and makes the process of
developing a web-site far more simple and far less time consuming.

2. The book Using Drupal from O'Reilly seems to be really well written and
informative, even for a Drupal beginner.

3. Safari, the online technology book site from O'Reilly appears to be
mostly accessible.  I notice the site states that there is an alternate
accessible interface that users can request, but so far the standard
interface is working well for me.

Using Drupal
http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596515805/toc.html

Safari books