[Nfb-web] New website

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 14:11:59 UTC 2009

Ok, Do to a DNS issue with the National Office's ISP the NFB
Wemaster's site hasn't been available for a few days. I have been able
to access it only because I put a entry in a host file on my PC. FYI
there were problems this past weekend with a lot of NFB web site for
the same reason (ie Braille.org, nfb.org, etc...).

As I mentioned before I think I got the template fixed so it is back
in place. Unless we find another bug the only thing left that I wanted
to try and put in place was a optional "Site Map" Link and the
"Calendar" and "Online Contribution" buttons. Last night I was also
able to get some RSS feeds setup. In the next day or so I am going to
try to redo the Links section so that it to can have a RSS feed. At
that point I think the site will be done.

I appreciate all the feed back I have received so far.

Mike
---
Mike Hansen