[Nfb-web] New Website Questions

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 02:42:40 UTC 2009

Arnold,

No worries, I think that the answer to your question is that the site
is intended to be more like a community. You do however have the
ability to create your own blog entries but because we have chosen to
really lock down access to the site these entries would only be
visible by other users. As for how to create content (page, link,
file, etc...) I have been working with drupal now for almost a year
and sometimes forget that I had these very same questions when I first
looked at it. I will type something up tonight and post it on the site
in the How-To section. That way it is on the site for everyone to see
including future members. You can then take a look at it and either
make a link to your resource page or perhaps add some of the resources
you have found over the past couple of years directly to this site.

Mike
---
Mike Hansen