[Nfb-web] Drupal-Create a web link

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 05:41:05 UTC 2009

As (or if) more people become familar with drupal on list would be
fine. If you want to send them to me off list that is fine as well.

As for you question about the Access Security Combo box I was able to
reproduce the problem as well. It is a security issue and I will sort
it out and let you know when I have it fixed.

Mike
---
Mike Hansen