[Nfb-web] Drupal-Create a web link

Arnold Bailey arnoldbail at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 12:14:35 UTC 2009

Thanks Mike. I'll send testing issues offline. Anything that I think would
be of interest to the list, I'll post. As far as the "or if" others get
involved. Something needs to be established first. Drupal is excellent and
exposes persons interested in web development to the issues that they will
encounter when employed. Also, the NFB (IMHO) website needs a base that will
encourage it's members to help build/evolve their national, affiliate and
chapter websites. Many creative ideas are generated when motivated and
interested individuals work toward a common goal. It will take a while; but,
all that is needed to get it going is that small group.

One other question, I just wrote an application, which can be used by the
NFB of Florida, that I think will be of general interest. It uses
ASP/VBscript, MySQL db, uses an RSS file and "drills down" into lower level
web pages to gather information. I would like to upload the source and
documentation to Drupal. What would be your recommended way to handle this
in Drupal?

Arnold