[Nfb-web] Drupal - Entering acrual HTML for a book

Arnold Bailey arnoldbail at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 13:11:00 UTC 2009

Mike,

I had no problem after I noticed in the "Compose Tips" that HTML was ok to
use. It worked out very well. I like the parent-child relationship drupal
uses for the bokks(pages). I have to do a final  review to ensure that all
the links work; but, it is ok to review and comment upon. I'll post when
I've completed the review; and, then it will be open for all to edit or
comment upon. Thanks again for your help.

Arnold