[Nfb-web] Interesting Drupal Faxt

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 16:48:02 UTC 2009

Mika,

Yes, Drupal is something that some of use are trying out. I would have
to agree with Atty however that when we choose drupal the lake of
accessibility in Joomla was definetly a factor.

FYI: I noticed that you signed up of an account on our new nfb-web
website. That website is infact running drupal.

Mke
---
Mike Hansen