[Nfb-web] W3C Validator

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 01:48:37 UTC 2009

Arnold,

In drupal the feed files are built dynamicly and are not accessible to
be edited. I can set the max items to one for testing but I wouldn't
think that would be what we want to do permanently? Like I said before
I am new to RSS so if the correct config is to set the max items to 1
please explain further.

Mike
---
Mike Hansen