[Nfb-web] NFB-WEB Sandbox

Chris Westbrook westbchris at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 23:13:41 UTC 2009

Gary, this is a great post.  I do web programming for an advertising agency,
and my job focuses pretty much exclusively on programming and data
manipulation/cleanup.  I always have my pages looked over and usually
changed, sometimes substantially, by a sighted colleague.  I still think
there is a place for blind developers, after all a page needs to work before
it can be designed, and perhaps templates like druple can help, but if a
blind person thinks he can design a site totally on his or her own he or she
is kidding themselves.