[Nfb-web] Web Design as a Career

Arnold Bailey arnoldbail at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 00:55:07 UTC 2009

Peter,

I'm finally catching up. I believe your podcasts and other forms of
instruction on designning will be a valuable adjunct to the programming
group instruction. We need to discuss what you have and start thinking about
the how and what of the presentation. I need to take it easy the next couple
weeks because I'm working on a website with my son which will bring in some
revenue. After that and discussing the issues, I can start thinking more in
detail.

I don't go to the conventions so I can't participate in any of your thoughts
on a workshop then. It is a great idea though! The dinner sounds like a good
vehicle to discuss web development and gain common support.

Arnold