[Nfb-web] Non X Catalyst Hosting on NFB Server

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Mar 24 10:42:14 UTC 2009

The problems lately have been with the line connecting to the
internet.  We replaced the server about 6 months ago with one with
dual swappable power supplies and drives.  One problem with moving
the server (or changing it to a commercial site,) would be that a
bunch of sites share an IP address, and if everyone had to change, it
would cause lots of problems.

Dave