[Nfb-web] A template or CMS

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Sat May 9 19:20:11 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have a friend helping me to redesign my Website.  I had pages I wrote in HTML code.  He asked me whether I wanted him to give me a template that I could change, or if I wanted a content management system.  I don't know anything about content management systems.  Is there a good place where I could learn about content management systems?  Any ideas?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, Please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan