[Nfb-web] Final Stretch: Help Needed for Drupal 7 Accessibility

E.J. Zufelt lists at zufelt.ca
Sat Nov 14 12:44:10 UTC 2009

Good morning Gary,

I wouldn't say that it is easy for someone to setup a Drupal site,
however, a Drupal site is very easy to maintain and add / modify
content on once it is setup.

The complexity of setting up a Drupal site really depends on the
experience of the person setting up the site, and the features wanted
for the site.

A simple informational site, with a contact form and a blog can be
setup by someone with experience in around an hour (not including
visual design), whereas this would take some new to Drupal
substantially longer.

HTH,
Everett

Follow me on Twitter