[Nfb-web] introduction

Peter Wolfe sunspot005 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 06:18:20 UTC 2009

To NFB webmasters,

    My name is Peter, who is a amateur web programming working on my
new site found below at my signature. Currently working on learning
java script just got to look back over hyper text markup language and
cascading style sheets as I’ve been busy in classes too. If you have
any advice about your first viewing of my site that would be
appreciated. What are some common challenges that all of you as blind
website programmers face? My biggest challenge is too convey visual
affects in the right size and shape in that specific area to be
visually appealing to users on all platforms using different specs
with different sproviders and hardware/software functionality. My
project is to one day to make a free persistant browser based game for
the blind and sighted to play for free! If you have any resources you
can give me in any helfpful way they will all be appreciated. Thanks
for all of the help to  this novice.

Sincerely,

--
Peter