[Nfb-web] Looking for a way to include a block of code on many pages

E.J. Zufelt lists at zufelt.ca
Mon Apr 26 02:29:03 UTC 2010

Good evening,

Depending on how complicated of a site you are building, and if you are looking to learn or just get a site up quickly, you might want to look at a CMS like Drupal, Wordpress or Joomla.

I am currently the Drupal accessibility maintainer and although the tool is not perfect right now, I can tell you that after being at Drupalcon San Francisco I am overwhelmed by the support that the entire core development community has shown to Drupal accessibility.  The Drupal community sees accessibility bugs as release blockers.  That is, Drupal 7 will not be released until all significant accessibility bugs are resolved.

Thanks,
Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca

Follow me on Twitter