[Nfb-web] Question about Drupal

DEBI BLACK debiblack at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 5 20:34:35 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am trying to upload our state convention pre-registration form to our NFBA home page and not having any luck.  I have been successful, (as far as I can tell) to upload the file to our "Downloads" section, and can see this in the edit mode.  However, if I go to the main home page as a regular user, the file I uploaded is not there.  I also need instruction on how to create a link on our home page, which will link to the uploaded pre-registration form.

I have looked at podcasts for Drupal, googled how to upload a file to Drupal, and searched through all of the links provided on our website, and just can't figure out how to do this. Are there any other states using Drupal as a CMS platform?

Our deadline for pre-registration is August 28th, and the form is still not up on the website!  Yikes!  smile!

I would appreciate any information on this process that I can get.  Thanks so much!

Debi
NFB of Arizona