[Nfb-web] Captcha challenge?

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 22 01:37:52 UTC 2010

Hello Pete. I think you have a good idea, and in fact we've been working on
a blind captcha challenge for about two years now. One of the people
involved in that is Doctor Jonathan Lazar who is about as fine an advocate
as you will ever find for accessibility for the blind. The problem is not so
much to find solutions which will serve to figure out who is a human and who
is a machine, but to get those solutions implemented by companies which
already have some investment in their own captcha technology.

If you would like to write to Doctor Lazar, I think you will find some of
his captcha idea is quite intriguing.

Warmly,

Gary