[Nfb-web] Wireless Connection

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 00:26:29 UTC 2010

Hello,

Currently I have Windows managing my wireless connections; however, either
my computer is ill-tempered, or Windows just can't cut it.  Whatever the
case, my connection continues to drop and reconnect even though our other
computer is doing just fine.  Does anyone know of an accessible wireless
manager?  I'm using Windows XP.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Joe Orozco

database 4881 (20100219) __________

http://www.eset.com