[Nfb-web] Wireless Connection

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 20 14:11:07 UTC 2010

Hello Joe and everyone,

    Are you using AT&T uVerse? You may want to check your DSL or uVerse
Modem. I had similar problems in trying to use my laptop on a wireless
connection. After six months of arm twisting with AT&T they checked the
uVerse gateway and discovered that I had a bad modem. That modem has been
replaced and the wireless connection issues I had are gone!This is another
possibility to check out.

Peter Donahue