[Nfb-web] css tutorial

Peter Wolfe wolfe.peter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 12:48:22 UTC 2010

This is why I propose that we make a project to make a site holy for
computer programmers. When yo put in a code, it will tell you in text
what it will do in advance. Surely it will take a long time in this
project, but the advantages are enormous with tutorials and
recommended textbooks for the blind programmer. Look at other
tutorials and write down notes from w3schools.com and others on how
best to write one. Maybe ask in Yahoo answers or wiki answers to fin
out how they did it. Maybe put it in multiple search engines on how
best to write a cascading style sheet tutorial. I understand that this
is challenging though and all of the best from another programmer.

--
Peter Q. Wolfe, A.S.
webmaster
webmaster at darkstruggle.com