[Nfb-web] Can someone explain?

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 05:21:53 UTC 2010

"Page Caching" is the electronic archiving of a website. One reason
this is done is to make surfing the internet faster by not requiring
someone to keep redownloading the same content over and over again
when it appears in multiple places on the same website or if multiple
people in a buisness are surfing the same website.

Mike
NFB of Nebraska

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 11:12 PM, Milton Ota <mota at hawaii.rr.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to find out what the folloing means:
>
> than page caching
>

>  I'm in the process of helping someone develop a Privacy Policy Statement
> and Disclaimer page for their website.
>

> Thanks in advance for answers.
>

> Milton Ota, Webmaster
>
> National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii &
>
> Committee on Automobile and Pedestrian Safety
>
> National Federation of the Blind

---
Mike Hansen