[Nfb-web] Browser incompatabillity issue

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 24 22:26:11 UTC 2010

Hello:

     We were told in my web design class that Internet Explorer and FireFox
did not always treat web pages the same. As a result, for compatibility, we
were urged to check a page with both browsers. The checking tool we used
was:
http://validator.w3.org/
There is also a tool for css pages. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert