[Nfb-web] Agenda for the Webmasters meeting

Everett Gavel everettgavel at att.net
Wed Jun 23 13:25:12 UTC 2010

Hi Gary, and all,

I'm open to such a topic, definitely.  But if so, how
about just giving concise bullet-points?  Like, 5
quick, one-liner reasons as to why you like that
program, and 5 one-liner responses as to what you wish
they'd make more accessible on it, or something like
that?  Maybe a maximum of 1-minute per speaker for such
input?  To help others, but to keep moving ahead and
not get bogged down by geek-speak and unnecessary
detail, y'know?  ;-)

Strive On!
Everett
everett at everettgavel.com