[Nfb-web] Agenda for the Webmasters meeting

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 23 16:04:50 UTC 2010

Hello Gary and everyone,    I'd like to toss out the idea of holding the
meeting at another time preferably over breakfast. I have not been able to
attend for the past few years due to recording projects. Our Ham Radio Group
holds its meetings early in the morning and over lunch. Perhaps we could
consider the possibility of holding the Webmasters Meeting early in the
morning to allow more of us to come. Another possibility would be holding
the meeting on the second evening of general sessions as break-out meetings
tend to wind down. A morning or a lunch meeting would be preferred by this
guru. Thanks for considering this suggestion.

Peter Donahue