[Nfb-web] JAWS Navigation on Firefox

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 22:56:14 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm giving Firefox another try, this time version 3.6.  Unfortunately I'm
still noticing instances where JAWS 11 will lose its place on a page when
you go to the previous page.  Normally the cursor would return to the link
where you were originally.  Instead, the cursor jumps to the top of the
document.  Also, dropdown boxes are an experiment.  Sometimes you need to
use Alt and arrows.  Sometimes you need only use arrows, but then the page
won't automatically show your selection.  You have to manually refresh the
page.  So, are there any add-ons out there that rectify some of these minor
annoyances?  Or is it just Freedom Scientific not writing sufficient scripts
to deal with the issues.

Joe Orozco

database 4913 (20100303) __________

http://www.eset.com