[Nfb-web] Incorrect font size being displayed

Don Bomer (Tex) dbomer at txwinet.com
Tue Mar 23 17:28:55 UTC 2010

Hi Peter,

I assume the </font> tag is not on the end of the line that specifies 11
Point ?  That would kill the directive.

Another problem I see is a spelling error.  Probably shouldn't cause the 36
point error but you never know.  Use s a n s serif, not s a n d s serif.

If that doesn't fix it it may be superceded by a CSS directive.  Please post
the link.

Regards,

Don...