[Nfb-web] Adobe Business Catalyst

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 25 14:39:48 UTC 2010

Good morning everyone,

    One of my clients wishes to use the Business Catalyst Content Management
System (CMS) from Adobe for managing her Web site. I wanted to put out
feelers to find out if anyone has used Business Catalyst with screen reading
software and what your experiences were. From what I have seen thus far
over-all it works well with JAWS but there are a few issues I need to
address namely the ability to disable the form CAPTCHA to permit blind site
visitors to submit forms on client Web sites independently. The other issue
concerns the format of dates one must enter when they're asked for in a Web
form. Work-arounds for these and feedback concerning the use of Adobe
Business Catalyst will be very much appreciated.

Peter Donahue

"Will you come and awake our lost land from its slumber
      And her fetters we'll break, links that long are encumbered.
      And the air will resound with hosannas to greet you
      On the shore will be found gallant Irishmen to greet you."
Will You Come to the Bower
Traditional Irish Folk Song