[Nfb-web] FireFox Bookmarks

Robin Brunner compuplace at ecc-cr.net
Mon Mar 29 22:07:36 UTC 2010

Joe - Just so you know, I am a ZoomText User.
I can get to the * Bookmarks Edit Box same thing as Bookmark this Page *
with CTRL+D, or by ALT+B and ENTER.
I arrive with focus on the * Name * of the bookmark which is by default the
title element, and could change it while focused on it.
If I tab once, focus is moved to the Folder Combo Box.  But from here, it
seems broken.
I press the UP ARROW to get the Folder list, but this list is different than
if I had mouse clicked on the down-pointing triangle to the right of the
combo box.  The difference is that the * Choose * option that I have with
the mouse is not in this drop down list.  * AND * the Folders that become
highlighted as I arrow through the list are * NOT * all the folders that are
in the list.  What's up with that? as my kids would say.  I do not have the Accessibility Extension.  Maybe I should?
I think it needs "afixin."
I'm humble.  I know a little.  I'm not UnderDog!  How can I help?
Robin Switzer Brunner
CompuPlace Director
601 Second Ave SE #3
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401-1305