[Nfb-web] JAWS and DreamWeaver

Senk, Mark J. (CDC/NIOSH/NPPTL) zia7 at cdc.gov
Fri May 21 12:03:28 UTC 2010

I have Dreamweaver 8 which seems to be pretty accessible.  After reading
manual from Bookshare.org I learned it has many keyboard shortcuts.

For example, in design view, you can highlight some text and type
control+1.  This makes it a level 1 heading.   You can see the <h1> tags
around the text using the code view panel.

Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 Revealed Sherry Bishop 2010
Is available from www.bookshare.org

Mark