[Nfb-web] screen reader compatability check

Milton Ota mota at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Oct 10 02:38:44 UTC 2010

I know of none. The only way is to ask for JFW, Wineyes and System Access
users to visit the site and try it with different screen readers and
different versions of IE and Mozilla firefox and any other web versions of
browsers. That is the best and only way to check for compatibility with
browsers and screen readers.