[Nfb-web] my sql, php my admin, wamp, jaws nightmares

Marvin Hunkin startrekcafe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 12:05:39 UTC 2011

hi. a blind website student using a screen reader jaws for windows from
http://www.freedomscientific.com and learning php, and my lecturer is on
holidays now. using the command line my sql, i created a text file and
put the following commands in ; USE addresssbook; LOAD DATA INFILE
'addresssbook.sql' INTO TABLE tperson; and now got a sql database called
addressbook.sql in the wamp folder, the www. folder and a folder i
created called FourthPHP, and the php my admin is not very screen reader
friendly, using firefox and a lot of links, and got totally frustrated,
it did work yesterday, but the date field was not in, and takes forever
uploading. so, want to use the my sql command. so what is the command,
and when i try to run \. addressbook.txt get a error cannot open the
file. did try the mysql - h locahost
c:\wamp\www\FourthPHP\addressbook.sql but got a unknown database errorr.
my lecturer has this file and the script which goes with it, which is in
the same folder, a php script called db.php. can any one help me out?
this is driving me nuts, giving me a major headache, and my lecturer is
on hollidays till febuary 6, and do not have time to wait. so banging my
head against a brick wall. any ideas, need help. this is pissing me off
real bad, trying this to work for the last couple of days, as a remote
online student, and got all the notes and exercises and the assignment
for php. and also html, css, and java script over the hollidays. Marvin,
from Devonport, Tasmania, Australia.