[Nfb-web] Calendar-Making Software or Resources?

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Wed Dec 14 13:16:13 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Has anyone had any good experiences with
calendar-making software, downloadable or online? Any
recommendations? I'm interested in quality, where the
calendars may be sellable.

I'm interested in 2 styles that I know of right now.
The typical wall or desktop calendar with roughly 30
squares to write in, per page. Also the desktop, 1-day
per page, 365 days in a stack, with drawings or
whatever on each individual page, and each day can flip
over or tear off or whatever.

All feedback and leads are appreciated -- and thanks in
advance! ;-)

Strive On!
Everett
everett at everettgavel.com