[Nfb-web] Web Site Builder Wanted For Radio Station Web Site

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 16:30:54 UTC 2011

Hi!

I'm sending this out since a web master/web site builder is being sought to
help with the web site of an online radio station. Please do not get
involved unless you're serious and committed. It's highly likely that
financial compenstation will be provided for your help and time. The info is
below:

Hi All!

After taking some time off to reevaluate my stance on a few things, I'm back
at it again.

I'm getting to launch my final attempt at internet radio station ownership!

Plans for the station are getting under way, and we are searching for
talent.

Whether you want to broadcast, are great with audio production, web design,
or a combination of these things, we are interested in hearing from you!

To hear an audio presentation by one of the co founders about the station,
visit

http://www.audioaccessradio.com/listen.html

or to fill out the dj application directly it's at

http://www.audioaccessradio.com

and follow

audioaccess1

on twitter

for spoilers and clues as to what we're working on up through our launch
date, which will be soon, but is unclear as to exactly when, but more than
likely, within the next month or two.

So what are you waiting for? Find out what we've got going on at

http://www.audioaccessradio.com

Hope to hear from you! Send any post or pre application questions to

djd at audioaccessradio.com