[Nfb-web] FTP Client Recommendations

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 22:28:21 UTC 2011

Hi!
I'm a personal fan of FlashFXP myself. I use FTP Voyager. There's
something out there called Drive Something, name is escaping me at the
moment, that will let you asign a drive letter for an ftp connection
and move files around like it's on your network, though obviously
it'll take the file/folders being transfered a little more time to
reach their destination than if they were being transfered from one pc
to another on the same network.