[Nfb-web] XM Radio

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 00:22:20 UTC 2011

Hello,

Has anyone found any accessible XM radios?  I found some initial interest by
the company in producing some, but the forum thread was from 2004.  I am not
finding as much of a selection of online channels as I am in the car
receiver, so I'm hoping I can find a portable one for the full range that
can at least speak some minimal information.  Thanks in advance for any
tips.

Best,

Joe