[Nfb-web] get well card, for the Solona site

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 19:53:44 UTC 2011

Subject: [ATCNFB] get well card, for the Solona site

Hello, I recently received this from the mac list and thought some folks
from the NFB lists might want to contribute.  The person running the Solona
site is rather ill and we are sending him a get well  card.  The person
solving all those captchas  for us is rather ill.  He never found any
volunteers so he has been doing all the solving by himself!  So now you know
why the site is not working anymore! Thanks Heather

Hi folks,

Neil has requested that we send our info in a specific format, so I am
posting his message here:

Best,
Donna

Dear All,

It has recently come to the attention of me that Bernard who tirelessly has
worked on our communities behalf through his efforts with Solona.net has
fallen ill... the exacting nature of his illness is not known, however, as
many of you have commented his efforts in helping us through all manner of
adaptive tech requires recognition, not to mention our support at what is no
doubt a difficult time right now.

We have a mailing address for Bernard and shall be posting a "get well" card
to him in a week or so.

If you would like to have your name printed and placed on the card, please
send a message to;

service at talknav.com

with the subject line of Solona Card.

please only do this in the following format:

first, last names followed by a §-§ and then your country of residence.

We regret that we cannot print additional messages, as the card would turn
into a book, so only your name and country shall be printed.

If you can spread the word as quickly as possible, as we would like to get
the card off as soon as we can.