[Nfb-web] CiviCRM

Thomas Stivers thomas.stivers at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 20:25:45 UTC 2011

Hi all,

At the webmasters meeting at convention Tony Olivero mentioned using
CiviCRM with Drupal to manage contacts, contributers, events, Etc. I
have gotten the package installed and it looks to be working, but I find
that I can't get any of the functions on the dashboard to work with jaws
12 with both IE9 and FF4. The tabs in the interface show up as stand
alone words that don't seem to click with enter, space, ctrl+enter,
ctrl+shift+enter, or the left mouse button. I haven't gone looking
through the documentation yet, but I wanted to see if there was
something simple that will make this package accessible. Thank you for
any tips.
--
Thomas Stivers
Phone: (512) 522-5701