[Nfb-web] Experienced Web Developer Wanted For Help With A Web Site

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 18:19:17 UTC 2011

Hi All!
My name is David Dunphy, the owner of an online radio station called
AudioAccessRadio.
http://www.audioaccessradio.com

I have someone who has helped me quite a bit with the current web site
we have, and the site works and looks great.
Right now however, if you go to our web site and look at the station
schedule, all show times are displayed in US eastern time. For a
station that's available on the world wide web, it's my belief that
one should be able to customize the schedule to their own time zone
for their location and country. Unfortunately, this is a little bit
beyond the scope of my friend's ability.
I am looking for someone with a knowledge of web development to, for
money, help me in developing a scheduling application for our station
that will:
Allow those who view the schedule to set the time zone of their choice
for viewing the schedule and have it saved as a cookie
The ability for me to be able to through a database to go in and make
edits to the schedule as needed
And for the site to be able to tell the viewer when the next live show
is going to air

I don't want to take up the list to discuss this in great length to
avoid clutter. If someone has the knowledge or if you know someone who
does, please contact me at
djd at audioaccessradio.com
to answer questions about the project requirements and to discuss payment.
I'm eager to get this scheduler rolled out as soon as I can, so you
should only contact me if you feel you'll be able to get going on this
right away.
Thank you, and I'm looking forward to working with one of you.