[Nfb-web] Conference and Training

Milton Ota mota at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Jul 25 16:58:49 UTC 2011

Michael, Part of the reason for holding a conference and training over the
internet via a conference room is so that Webmasters that are new and need
assistance during the year have a place where they can come to and talk with
someone live and receive training. It would also offer a way for better
communication. I hope you will be able to join us on a session in the future
to cover the topic of droople.

For the first conference we are hoping to help those who are using Word
Press to make their sites look much more professional and assist them in
answering any other questions they may have.

These sessions will be primarily opened to NFB Webmasters but at the moment
we don't have and have not established any guidelines as to who can
participate.

Later today I will posting another message announcing about trying to
schedule this conference using the Talking Communities chat/conference room
client that has been offered to us for our use.

Milton