[Nfb-web] Conference and Training for Webmasters

Debi Black debiblackaz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 02:22:02 UTC 2011

Milton,

Would it be possible if Wayne Brumley, our out-of-sight.net webmaster also
attend this meeting?  Not only is he the webmaster for our site, he was a
programmer for the Army and Air Force Exchange, (AAFES) for over 20 years.
In addition, he is considering joining the NFB, and perhaps, he would be
another valuable resource.
Debi