[Nfb-web] Wordpress page extension

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Fri Jul 29 18:10:42 UTC 2011

Hello again everyone,

    The Tennessee folks are using Wordpress for their Web site. Does anyone
here know what the default page extension is for Wordpress pages i.e. .html,
.htm, .php, etc? I'm thinking that if a site redirect doesn't work I could
upload their current home page to the old hosting space with absolute links
to the pages on their new site making the site behave as if visitors landed
on the new site via their old site hosting space. I'll call this my 14th
Amendment approach but first I'd like to try a site redirect. Your
information on how to set this up will be very much appreciated. All the
best.

Peter Donahue

"Will you come and awake our lost land from its slumber
      And her fetters we'll break, links that long are encumbered.
      And the air will resound with hosannas to greet you
      On the shore will be found gallant Irishmen to greet you."
Will You Come to the Bower
Traditional Irish Folk Song