[Nfb-web] Wordpress page extension

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 30 11:45:40 UTC 2011

I use wordpress.com as my blog, I also know Christine Grassman also has a blog on wordpress it is different using the blog than the website features. If anyone goes to my website listed below, I have blog feed page on my website.

Interested in knowing the difference.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.