[Nfb-web] Conference/Training of 11/05/2011

Milton Ota mota at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Nov 7 07:09:55 UTC 2011

To all interested parties:

Our conference/Training session from November 5 on Word Press is now
available for download or listening online from the NFB Webmasters homepage
at:

http://nfb-web.nfb.org/

Login with your username and password to get the file.

I'll be working on getting another Conference/Training setup for December.

If you have a specific subject/topic that you wish to have or are able to
conduct a session on a particular topic, please contact me via the list.

Milton Ota

National Federation of the Blind