[Nfb-web] Accessible Captcha

Gary H. Ray ghraynfbofnc at charter.net
Tue Nov 8 23:49:36 UTC 2011

What I am looking for is something to suggest to a vender.  I bitched about
a hard captcha and they said it was "industry standard," but they also said
they were willing to look at any I suggest so I need one to suggest.

It is for a web-based database system for my Friends of the NC Library for
the Blind.

Thanx!

Gary Ray, NC
828 505 0299