[Nfb-web] Accessible Captcha

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 9 12:44:40 UTC 2011

Hi Gary. The one thing I do is turn off character speaking in JAWS when I
solve one of these. This you do by pressing the Jaws Key and the number two
as JAWS cycles between Characters, Words, Both Characters and Words, and
Off. Once you have solved the captcha, pressing JawsKey 2 once again returns
to echoing characters.

Gary