[Nfb-web] Any One Used php my admin and wamp server with Jaws?

Marvin Hunkin startrekcafe at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 09:06:56 UTC 2011

hi.
if any one is using the wamp server, and php my admin.
firefox was a real pain, and got stuck on some of the edit boxes, so had
to set my default programs to internet explorer.
in windows 7, professional 32 bit, and jaws 13.
now.
did manage to create a database, a table, four fields, then enter data.
so how to navigate the screens and the different tabs in php my admin.
any ideas.
i do have a question.  can i enbmed a php script in sql management
studio express 2008.
Marvin.