[Nfb-web] Design & Accessibility Resources?

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Sat Oct 29 00:43:02 UTC 2011

Hello All,

I'm putting together a bit of a database on resources
that can help with making the world (wide Web) a more
accessible place. Your help would be appreciated. Could
you please share your favorite resources? Anything
you've referred to more than once would be appreciated.
Anything you use, along the lines of the W3C section on
accessibility, ADA, Section 508, etc. I'm looking for
resources identifying and suggesting potential
solutions for accessibility barriers, and anything
regarding efforts aimed at delivering accessible apps
and content on mobile platforms, as well as on various
forms of electronic communications.

Thanks in advance for any resources shared. Either with
the list or with me personally is fine.

Strive On!
Everett
everett at everettgavel.com